Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ben turns five years old today...big birthday!! He is growing up so fast and is such a great kid. I found that he has his first loose tooth the other night and I burst into tears. :) (There's no telling what I'll be like when he goes to kindergarten next year!) Anyway, I am so proud of him and it is a great joy to be able to watch him grow and turn into a young little man. I told him this morning that today is one of my very favorite days of the year...because he was born. Who knew how these boys would change our lives and hearts forever and for the better.

2 comments:

amy b. said...

I can't believe Ben is 5 Jenny!! And that is so cute that he is playing soccer.

Mike said...

Hey Jenny welcom to the blog world! I can't believe that Ben is 5 today! That is so crazy and time has flown by so fast! Seems like just yesterday I received a phone call in the middle of the night saying you were heading to the hospital! That was a long night and day at the hospital!!!
Love ya lots! Jenner