Monday, November 06, 2006

"Trick or Treat"

Here's a picture of the boys on Halloween night, trick-or-treating! Ben is of course, the red Power Ranger, while Ian is the cutest version of Jack Sparrow from "Pirates of the Carribean" that I've ever seen! They had already been to Mamaw Crume's office that morning to trick-or-treat and came home with two pumpkins full of candy PLUS two Wal-Mart bags full of candy! Ahh! So, we took them around town to a few houses of people we knew. They had fun! Ian kept wondering why bubby's costume came with a mask and his didn't! I did eventually have to put all candy up high because my two little "secret agents" kept sneaking candy when I wasn't looking! :) You gotta love 'em!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hey Girl!
BOys look so cute!! Are they still on a sugar high?
Here's another blog I found. You have to check out the pictures. The guy is a photographer! I can't read any of it because it's in Spanish but I love checking out his pictures!! Have a great day! Talk to you soon!