Thursday, September 06, 2007






"Ben's 1st Day of Kindergarten"






Well, Eric and I are officially parents of a Kindergartener! It seems so weird to say that and to think that Ben is almost 6 years old! He LOVES school and is having a great time being a "big kid". I never could have imagined how big of a deal that first day would be for Eric and I. We were so excited for him but at the same time wanting to hold on to those last few "school-free" days with him. Anyway, we made it through. HA! He has a wonderful teacher and a great school to grow up and learn in. (Of course I'm a little prejudice since I teach at the school and grew up in this same school system.)
So...here's to recess, sitting on the rug for storytime, a milk snack in the middle of your day, and coloring as part of your daily assignments! "All I needed to know...I know I learned in Kindergarten"...
(**More pictures to come soon of Ben with his teachers...)

No comments: